Production Operations Manager Landscaping
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Production Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d be the secret sauce for client satisfaction, providing quality, cost-effective services by scheduling and directing personnel and resources efficiently. You’d also support the Account Manager in estimating and budgeting as needed, helping ensure profitability and exceptional outcomes for every account.
You’d be responsible for:
- Performance & Quality:
- Coordinating materials, people, equipment and subcontractors to ensure job site quality meets BrightView standards
- Inspecting properties prior to scheduled service to develop an appropriate action plan, and performing hands-on work as needed
- Addressing issues before they arise by proactively monitoring irrigation systems and areas with the potential for disease or insect problems
- Ensuring the proper maintenance, storage, and use of branch equipment
- Coordinating with the Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases contain current client information
- Ordering materials as needed, and monitoring costs and deliveries
- Working with the Account Manager to identify staffing needs, perform hiring duties, and prepare daily crew schedules
- Developing and reviewing growth plans for employees, and providing counsel and discipline
- Providing crew member training, including proper equipment operation, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Implement safety best practices and monitor branch safety record
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace
- A minimum of 1 year of prior experience in a supervisory role
- A 2 year degree or more in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- The ability to coach and develop teams
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.