National Sales Coordinator REMOTE POSITION
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a National Sales Coordinator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The National Sales Coordinator supports new business development efforts in an assigned region as part of a network of national sales coordinators that provide administrative, sales reporting and other duties as assigned to meet our growth objectives. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and problem solver capable of working independently and often self-directed. Exceptional organizational, communication, project management skills and impeccable attention to detail are a must for success in this role.
You’d be responsible for:
- Supporting Sales Leadership in national and regional execution of sales efforts by planning and coordinating activities, scheduling meetings, recording action items, preparing monthly business review presentations, supporting sales planning, coordinating travel, and administering onboarding needs of new team members while partnering with HR and other functional groups.
- Working with other functional groups and departments to include HR, IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, and the National Sales Team.
- Ensuring all paperwork is submitted in a timely manner and obtainment of 100% compliance on measured activities.
- Regional power-user, trainer and administrator of Salesforce CRM to include monitoring daily usage, data integrity and completeness and providing training as necessary. Generates standard reports and develops customized reporting templates to provide status of sales opportunities by process and macro increments.
- Analyzing and coordinating RFP/RFQ/RFI documents and responses by gathering key data upon receipt of solicitation, assisting in the development of routine responses, providing standard boilerplate responses when appropriate, and taking the lead in developing proposals for opportunities more strategic in nature. Ensuring accuracy and consistency of look of all materials (proposals, presentations).
- Ensuring all National Sales Team news is communicated. (i.e. Assemble, Create, Write, Edit and Distribute)
- Assisting in the composing or editing of personalized correspondence (i.e. e-mails, letters) to clients or prospective clients as requested by the National Sales Team.
- Tracking information regularly regarding competitors of the company’s lines of business, vertical markets, and key engagement buying groups.
- Communicating with external parties (clients, prospects, 3rd parties) and internal staff on an ongoing basis.
- Serving as first line of support for sales team members for processes, tools and information exclusive of personnel matters.
- Organizing and managing the Lead Referral Program to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Accessing and managing customer portals (both external and internal)
- Managing the commission reports and calculators—working with sales team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Communicating with and collecting data from branch teams when necessary
- Providing training when necessary for branch teams.
- Driving activities between the National Sales Team & Marketing Team: supply and distribution of sales support materials including but not limited to brochures, mailers, presentations, white papers, client lists, references, and templates.
- Working with Regional Marketing Lead to maintain inventory of central repository of images, promotional products and other items customary to use by the sales organization.
- Performing web based research in support of new business development activities.
- Creating cold call lists and scripts and be willing to participate in executing same. Track results, follow-up actions, etc. Conduct outbound telemarketing calls as directed to aid in appointment setting.
- Arranging, coordinating and managing attendance of conferences, conventions, and trade shows.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a fast-paced business environment; preference in a multi-person and geographically dispersed Sales Team or Sales Leadership support role.
- Minimum 2 year college degree in business, communications or marketing. Four-year degree preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to take direction and work independently when needed
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to ever changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to work cross functionally across all levels of management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills a must.
- Experience with project manager software and graphics suites a plus.
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience required
- Experience generating reports on Salesforce.com or similar CRM report writers
- CRM Database, Marketing Automation (e-Mail function - constant contact, mailchimp, etc.)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.