Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Payroll Specialist will ensure payroll is processed according to our Company policy and any problems or questions relating to payroll are resolved or answered.
You’d be responsible for:
- Processing payroll in accordance with company policies
- Reviewing and screening branch timecard entry for accuracy
- Reviewing accuracy of state and local taxes
- Entering data into payroll system accurately and timely
- Processing garnishments according to federal and state guidelines
- Assisting branches with various payroll reporting requirements (i.e. labor unions, etc.)
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant payroll experience
- Knowledge of federal and state and local payroll laws and guidelines
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook email)
- Ability to work with confidential information
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.