Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a General Office Clerk to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
General Office Clerk will be responsible for assisting multiple leaders in our BrightView Development Branch. This individual will work with external customers, service partners and various operation and support personnel as well as our Field Support Center. They will own the administrative functions for the team they support.
You’d be responsible for:
- Perform variety of administrative duties including building/updating spreadsheets and maintaining files
- Customer service in bound and out bound calling
- Work closely with your Office Manager and Branch Manager to ensure all objectives are accomplished and deadlines are met
- Analyze data and make recommendations for process improvement
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Trouble-shoot issues and resolve problems within your team
- Monitor equipment files, and MVR pulls to support our Fleet Management programs
- Order office supplies and/or perform other administrative functions as needed, to be a team player in a fast paced highly collaborative environment
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2 years’ experience in administrative support and customer service
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, work independently and is a highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- JDE and CM11 experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish i
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.