Reno, NevadaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Mowing Team Equipment Operator who will maintain grounds of golf courses by performing some or all of the following duties.
What you'll do:
- Mowing turf areas using various sized power mowers
- Operating a towed behind gas powered blower
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to report for daily work at different job sites within region to perform required tasks
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping, sitting
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.