Landscape Project Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Enhancement Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Enhancement Manager (EM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective enhancement services to clients. EMs also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, design and client meetings as needed as well as sell enhancement services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own. The EM will oversee a commercial landscape portfolio and multiple service teams. The EM will be responsible for training and developing these individuals by providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
You’d be responsible for:
- Understanding client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager(s)
- Managing all landscape enhancement services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work
- Inspecting properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare a specific action plan for service
- Understanding irrigation systems, identify necessary repairs or adjustments, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party
- After services, monitoring all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems
- As necessary, performing hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands
- Implementing and enforcing BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment
- Working with the Branch Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew, and prepare daily crew schedules
- Ensuring proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires
- Communicating with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees
- Hands-on training and supporting of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Focusing on safety and monitor safety records
- Maintaining and managing all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases, and service schedules
- Ordering materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries
- Requesting purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines
- Assisting the Branch Manager in the performance of enhancement sales tasks as required
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of a 2 year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Obtain and maintain a PLANET Certification (Installation of Hard and Softscapes)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.