Hillside, New Jersey
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Production Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Associate Production Manager (APM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to our clients. APMs also support the Senior Production Manager in executing day-to-day goals and objectives.
You’d be responsible for:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager or Senior Production Manager
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView’s standards
- Manage all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled services and prepare specific action plans for service, adjusting service schedules as needed
- Monitor irrigation systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands
- Implement and enforce BrightView policies and procedures related to the proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment
- Work with the Account Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew employees, and prepare daily crew schedules
- Hands-on training and support of crew employees, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Implement methods to improve safe workplace practices and monitor safety records
- Maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including time sheets and service schedules
- Coordinate with the Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases are consistently updated with current client information
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace or equivalent educational experience
- A minimum of a 2 year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.