Marlboro, New Jersey
BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Technician. You are able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities which BrightView particularly value. People with your mindset and proactive work-style, are just what our customers expect.
What you'll do:
- In this position, you’ll monitor and test new installations, troubleshoot and repair problems, observe pipe and valve placements, and evaluate start-ups, winterization and overall operation of the irrigation system.
- You’ll also conduct and record detailed inspections and plan/execute upgrades of client systems.
Skills we're seeking:
- Along with supervisory skills and your proactive manner, we require 1-3 years of productive experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems.
- A valid driver’s license and good knowledge of trenchers, multi-meters, wire locators, ditchers and pipe sizing are also essential.
- Bilingual in Spanish and ability to create and read site map colored charts/legends is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.