Walkcrew Leader Snow - Box Truck Driver
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Box Truck Driver to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Walkcrew Leaders will be responsible for performing all tasks related to snow removal. Shifts are on-call and range from 6 to 12 hours and are often overnight depending on the storm event. May require longer hours for larger storms. The season starts on the first snow fall.
You’d be responsible for:
- Driving a box truck
- Operating ATV w/plow, snow blowers, salt spreader as needed
- Removing snow and placing in appropriate locations, avoiding piling on trees, shrubs, fire hydrants or sidewalks
- Report any concerns or incidents
- Fill out job sheet as soon as you are finished working at each site
- Participate in maintaining a safe and secure work environment for employees and clients by adhering to company safety policies
- Be aware of safety issues or concerns and report them to the appropriate Supervisor
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience driving a box truck or similar truck
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work outdoors in freezing, wet weather conditions with proper attire
- Be able to lift, push or carry 50-60 pounds without restrictions
- Ability to climb in and out of equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- Have a valid, clean driver's license with no restrictions (CDL is NOT required)
- Work well under pressure in a face paced environment while observing safety guidelines
- Have dependable transportation
- You must attend and pass training and pass a background check
- Able to lawfully work in the USA
Here’s what to know about working here:Winter Services is a branch of Brightview Snow Services, positioned as a leader in the Snow & Ice Management Industry. Serving clients throughout NJ, NY, PA and CT, our services include pre-treating surfaces, plowing, deicing and complete removal of snow & ice from sites. We use the latest technology and strategies in the snow and ice removal industry. At Brightview, we're a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we're the nation's leading landscape company we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.