Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Laborer.
What you’ll do:
- Able to pre-fabricate sub-assemblies as per sample provided by foreman
- Able to assist trenching / digging operator if / when need
- Understand how to cut, glue lateral line pipe, fitting , cut and assemble drip tubing, fitting
- Capable of hand back filling
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
- Ability to work & multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethics
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.