Branch Recruitment Coordinator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Branch Recruitment Coordinator to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Identifying and evaluate sourcing strategies and techniques for designated branches to determine best practices
- Creating and execute a sourcing strategy that establishes the company as an “Employer of Choice” within local communities, including advertising, job posting, field visits, community organization sponsorships, etc.
- Representing the company at job fairs, school and community events, etc. while building sustainable relationships in the surrounding community
- Establishing and manage pipeline of potential employees, and partner with local branch management teams to anticipate, determine and fulfill crew recruiting needs
- Screening candidates for referral to branch Production Managers for hiring consideration, including conducting interviews in both English and Spanish
- Participating in market and branch production meetings to develop understanding of business practices
- Using applicant tracking system to record and administer candidate information and hiring decisions
- Training and coaching Production Managers in interview and selection skills
- Conducting exit interviews of crew employees who voluntarily resign
You might be a good fit if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the landscaping or service industry
- Minimum of 1 year of recruiting experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain community-based relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with ability to read/write in both English and Spanish
- Outstanding interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with ability to work with diverse personalities at all levels within the organization.
- A decisive problem solver, capable of multi-tasking while prioritizing and balancing the interests of the company, clients and employees
- Excellent organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Valid Driver's License
- Outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- A flexible work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.