Landscaper - Baseball Field
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Landscaper to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You’d create beautiful environments by providing landscape maintenance support to a variety of industrial, commercial, and/or public properties. You’d safely operate commercial grade landscaping equipment and ensure the upkeep of plant material and other landscaping elements.
You’d be responsible for:
- Cutting turf, trimming and edging along borders, and blowing using power equipment
- Pruning shrubs and low trees to improve the growth habit or remove damaged branches
- Planting and maintaining flower beds, and applying mulch
- Picking up trash and debris
- Performing weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Maintaining a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re enthusiastic and dependable
- You’re able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters
- Landscapers who will be operating a BrightView fleet vehicle are required to have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.