Accounts Payable Administrator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Accounts Payable Administrator will ensure that invoices are processed and paid according to our Company policy and that any problems or questions relating to accounts payable are resolved.
You’d be responsible for:
- Reviewing entered AP invoices for accuracy; correct vendor, remit address, invoice number and payment amount
- Organizing and entering AP invoices waiting to be paid
- Matching entered AP invoices to checks
- Maintaining positive relationships with company vendors and branches
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years accounts payable or general bookkeeping experience
- Accounts payable processing skills
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of JD Edwards software a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.