Accounts Receivable Administrator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Billing Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Billing Administrator is responsible for coordinating all invoicing functions for our customer base and systemically authorizing payment to subcontractors. Tasks include data entry into internal and external systems, creating spreadsheets, and invoices.
You’d be responsible to:
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of Billing Authorizations, invoices, credit & debit memo’s
- Entering billing information into internal and Third Party Invoicing Systems
- Ensuring that subcontractors are paid for services accurately and timely
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations in an effort to improve accuracy, timeliness and efficiency, reduce errors, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and collaboratively to provide quality, seamless customer service
- Contributing to achievement of key performance measures for the Finance Department
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 year Business degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Critical eye for accuracy and is highly organized.
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Business-to-Business Billing and Accounts Receivable management
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.