Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Area Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Area Manager supports Operations to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual works closely with subcontractors on the scheduling and implementation of services, as well as the billing administration. This individual fully leverages our relationships with subcontractors to benefit the client and BrightView Enterprise Solutions.
You’d be responsible for:
- Review internal and external systems to review subcontractors work reported and not reported
- Identify and make recommendation to Leadership regarding subcontractors not in compliance with BrightView standard operating processes
- Call all non-compliant subcontractors:
- record call details
- verify services performed
- troubleshoot technical issues if necessary
- obtain and validate compliance commitment and date
- explain timeline for relationship separation if a subcontractor is not meeting BrightView standards
- As necessary, initiate process to dispatch back-up service
- Analyze subcontractors activity and provide guidance to Strategic Sourcing team to propose subcontractors termination
- Facilitate process through internal and external systems to support billing process to customers and payments to subcontractors
- Follow up and follow through on service quality items that need improvement with a scheduled time of completion
- Assess site service priority and offer direction to subcontractors based on business needs
- Ensures through the service partners on-boarding process that new service partners meet all compliance requirements prior to initiating service
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service industry servicing internal and external customers
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Experience working in a position with extensive outbound call requirements
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.