New Albany, Ohio
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
The Billing Administrator is responsible for coordinating all invoicing functions for our customer base and systemically authorizing payment to subcontractors. Tasks include data entry into internal and external systems, creating spreadsheets, and invoices. Support Billing Analysts when needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of Billing Authorizations, invoices, credit & debit memo’s for Lower Level BFS Customers.
- Entering billing information into COINS and other Third Party Invoicing Systems.
- Ensure that subcontractors are paid for services accurately and timely.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations in an effort to improve accuracy, timeliness and efficiency, reduce errors, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and collaboratively to provide quality, seamless customer service.
- Contribute to achievement of key performance measures for the Finance Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Critical eye for accuracy and is highly organized.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with multiple tasks.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Must have an 2-4 year Business degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- 1-2 years experience in Business-to-Business Billing and Accounts Receivable management
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.