Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Billing Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Billing Specialist will ensure invoices are billed and submitted to customers according to our Company policy, and any problems or questions relating to billing/invoicing are resolved or answered.
You’d be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are billed accurate and timely
- Ensuring national customers are billed according to specified guidelines
- Ensuring third party billing is submitted correctly and appropriate follow up is performed
- Participating in pre-award contract briefings and post-award contract meetings
- Working as a liaison between contract compliance, portfolio managers and IT
- Maintaining positive relationships with branch offices and customers
- Working with various billing portals
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in billing/accounts receivable
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook email)
- Ability to produce error free, accurate work and provide great customer service
- JDE or Oracle experience
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.