Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do: BrightView is seeking a Business Analyst to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. This will require ensuring appropriate technology platforms, expertise and resources are in place to ensure a successful transition. This role works in strong collaboration across multiple business functions, as well as internal IT teams to effectively execute strategies.
You’d be responsible for:
- Working directly with the business to provide technical expertise, and produce specifications for any new or changed technology applications
- Identifying, assessing, and documenting business and technical requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions
- Running and managing requirements gathering sessions
- The delivery of business and technical requirements documentation
- Working closely with Internal or third party Application Designers and Developers to ensure understanding of requirements that will be used for creating application architecture and design specifications
- Communicating technical integration decisions, issues and plans with project team
- Developing use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate application design specifications
- Preparing, leading, executing, and documenting QA activities to ensure software functionality meets defined business requirements.
- Creating and managing traceability matrix and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed and can be mapped back to requirements
- Assisting with the documentation, coordination, and organization of production readiness
- Supporting projects through all production and post production milestones
- Providing application support to business users and works directly with development resources to identify and resolve root causes.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience eliciting, documenting and maintaining business requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Analyst experience supporting multiple applications
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience, leading multiple projects
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Microsoft Visio, SQL Server Query Analyzer and SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Must have understanding of SDLC and other application methodologies (e.g., Agile)
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Some programming background (html, .net, Java, SQL, Drupel or others)
- Familiarity with mobile application technologies and principles
- Familiarity with BI solutions, practices, and principles
- Ability to develop, foster and support strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive cross-functional change with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.