Business Information Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Information Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do: The Business Information Analyst within BrightView Enterprise Solutions will manage analytical projects and initiatives, from inception to completion, relying on their knowledge of our business and data to create analyses that give insight and direction to the business. This role requires effective communication to not only deliver data, but answer the business problem and give the data context.
You’d be responsible to:
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders
- Perform recurring and ad-hoc quantitative and descriptive analysis to support decision making.
- Leverage multiple forms of data to analyze the efficacy of business initiatives and create prioritized, actionable recommendations
- Use data analysis and communication tools such as PowerBI, Excel, and PowerPoint to work efficiently at scale
- Apply basic descriptive statistical tools to data sets to ensure stakeholders understand data quality and statistical significance for decision-making.
- Translate data into visualizations and metrics for stakeholders
- Document requirements with stakeholders, and partner with other teams on broader improvements to dashboards and solutions
- Work with business stakeholders and technical team members to create and iterate on solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Effectively communicate with teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand current needs, near-term plans, and opportunities for improved data-driven decision support.
- Write custom SQL queries to extract data from internal databases and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Knowledge in PowerBI, Tableau, or other data visualization solutions
- Ability to make strategic recommendations based on analysis results to a non-analytics audience
- Experience having effective conversations with clients about their needs and requirements
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent data story-telling and presentation skills
- Familiarity with test design and execution
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge in Python, Julia, R, and Java
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.