Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our Customer Experience Center (Cx Center) associates who deal with our existing customers and sub-contractors, potential customers and support all front line phone and email interactions on behalf of BrightView. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call and email responses to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer experience performance and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall BrightView Customer Experience.
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
You’d be responsible for:
- Participating in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performing call monitoring and provides trend data to Customer Experience Manager.
- Using quality monitoring management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Performing monitors of inbound and outbound phone and email communications within the Cx Center team.
- Participating in client information meetings on an as needed basis to ensure that the Cx Center QA program is designed to meet the requirements of the client contract.
- Providing actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Assisting Cx Center management during new hire training classes with feedback on performance and productivity.
- Coordinating and facilitating call calibration sessions for the Cx Center staff on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and analyzing internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Remaining knowledgeable of all functions within the Cx Center so that they are aware of processes and procedures being audited against.
- Assisting Cx Center management team in development of department processes and procedure documents for agent use.
- Participating in meetings with Management to inform and discuss individual and team performance, track quality scores, trends and commitments and account updates.
- Working with new employees to assist in transition from Nesting to Production
- Consistently meeting goals and metrics for QA program and communicates any issues with Cx Center Manager.
- Helping with cross functional training of new employees
- Completing QA scorecards with detailed feedback on agent’s performance (meeting minimum requirements per day).
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding department processes and procedures.
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Quality Management systems.
- Extreme focus on quality and customer experience
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing speed: 65+ WPM
- Minimum experience of 5 years in customer service or call center position. Team lead and/or previous QA experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.