Client Operations Coordinator - Part Time Contract
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Client Operations Coordinator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Client Operations Coordinator supports Operations through close collaboration with subcontractors on the scheduling and completion of services and problem solving with the subcontractors to resolve payment or technology concerns. This individual works closely with National Accounts and clients to address service level agreement commitments for contracted snow and landscape services.
You’d be responsible for:
- Reviewing internal and external systems to review subcontractors work reported and not reported
- Calling all non-compliant subcontractors:
- record call details
- verify services performed
- troubleshoot technical issues if necessary
- Supporting billing process to customers and payments to subcontractors
- Following up and following through on service quality items that need improvement with a scheduled time of completion
- Assessing site service priority and offer direction to subcontractors based on business needs
- Effectively managing internal and external client interfacing systems daily to support Operations and client needs
- Communicating weather updates to clients when needed
- Monitoring and managing client work orders to client contract scope and communicate expectations accordingly
- Collaborating cross functionally to drive work orders to timely completion
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service industry servicing internal and external customers
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.