Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for daily customer and subcontractor contract setup, adds, changes and deletions. Daily interaction with internal and external customers is required to research and resolve escalated opportunities or provide guidance on issue resolution. This role requires a solid understanding of all upstream and downstream processes to effectively process or resolve incoming work requests.
You’d be responsible for:
- Serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for problem resolution regarding escalated issues from internal and external customers
- Key point of communication for subcontractors regarding contract agreements which is critical to servicing the customer
- Providing accurate and timely customer contract setup minimizing impact to customer and subcontractors
- Providing additional communication to subcontractors regarding compliance status and works collectively with internal departments to obtain information or replace subcontractors
- Acting as additional auditor of upstream processes through review of work being performed for internal departments as well as incoming subcontractor completed contracts
- Performing daily administrative duties contributing to the overall completion and maintaining of workload levels.
- Providing audit function for all internal and external customer inquiries or requests assisting in the mitigation of potential risk to Company and subcontractors.
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Ability to utilize systems (navigate and key within)
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
- Associates degree or minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with contracts is a plus
- Experience in service industry a plus.
- Working knowledge of AP/AR process
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.