Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Estimator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking an Estimator for assisting with the completion of measuring, surveying, and reporting requirements for new business development in the exterior maintenance field.
You’d be responsible to:
- Survey commercial properties utilizing a web based tools for submission.
- Assist National Accounts and Sales teams in refining and analyzing pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math capabilities, including standard units of measure, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and the ability to determine square footage of property.
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Prior experience in project estimating
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.