Customer Experience Agent I
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Customer Experience Agent I to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Customer Experience Agent I will answer phones to respond to customer and subcontractor questions and requests. This individual accurately documents all calls in a call log. This individual answers questions that they are able to answer and directs all other questions to the appropriate regional operations team member.
You’d be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls
- Transferring and operating multi-line phones
- Making outbound calls to subcontractors and return calls to clients
- Logging all pertinent information from calls onto call log
- Communicating calls and nature of call to the appropriate regional operations team
- Communicating as needed with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met
- Focusing on developing personal relationships with customers
- Processing work orders and client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Successfully meeting and adhering to department quality and KPI goals set forth by management
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum experience of 1 year in customer service or call center position
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding customer or subcontractor questions/issues; decide if issue can be addressed by call center representative or if it should be elevated to the appropriate regional operations team.
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately type into a call log simultaneously
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing speed: 50 WPM
- Proficient in operating multi-line phone system
- Experience in a high call volume environment; i.e. 50-100 calls per day
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.