Customer Experience Agent I
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Customer Experience Agent 1 to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Customer Experience Agent 1 answers phones to respond to customer and subcontractor questions and requests. This individual accurately documents all calls. This individual answers questions that they are able to answer and directs all other questions to the appropriate regional operations team member. The Customer Experience Agent 1 closely monitors all call logs and ensures appropriate follow up is conducted until log is closed, with the ultimate goal of achieving total customer satisfaction
You’d be responsible for:
- Answer incoming calls
- Transfer and operate multi-line phones
- Make outbound calls to subcontractors and return calls to clients
- Log all pertinent information from calls onto call log
- Communicate calls and nature of call to the appropriate regional operations team
- Communicate as needed with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met
- Focus on developing personal relationships with customers
- Process work orders and client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete change request form for any updates to subcontractor information and provide to compliance department
- Client systems management
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding customer or subcontractor questions/issues; decide if issue can be addressed by call center representative or if it should be elevated to the appropriate regional operations team.
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately type into a call log simultaneously
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 1year in customer service or call center position
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Experience in a high call volume environment; i.e. 50-100 calls per day
- Typing speed: 50 WPM
- Proficient in operating multi-line phone system
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.