New Albany, OhioAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Customer Experience Agent 1. This person will answer phones to respond to customer and subcontractor questions and requests. This individual accurately documents all calls in a call log. This individual answers questions that they are able to answer and directs all other questions to the appropriate regional operations team member.
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
What you will do:
- Answer incoming calls
- Transfer and operate multi-line phones
- Make outbound calls to subcontractors and return calls to clients
- Log all pertinent information from calls onto call log
- Communicate calls and nature of call to the appropriate regional operations team
- Communicate as needed with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met
- Focus on developing personal relationships with customers
- Process work orders and client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Successfully meet and adhere to department quality and KPI goals set forth by management
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
Skills we are seeking:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding customer or subcontractor questions/issues; decide if issue can be addressed by call center representative or if it should be elevated to the appropriate regional operations team.
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately type into a call log simultaneously
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typing speed: 50 WPM
- Proficient in operating multi-line phone system
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years in customer service or call center position
- Experience in a high call volume environment; i.e. 50-100 calls per day
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.