New Albany, Ohio
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
Reporting into the corporate Marketing team, this position leads all Inbound and Outbound Cx Center activities where current and prospective clients, current and prospective employees, service partners, and the general public request support through multi-channel outlets. This position leads a Supervisory and Quality Assurance staff that supports all Cx Center functions to include: any inbound activity, as well as Inbound and Outbound Inside Sales. This role also provides broad support of all technical systems, to include telephony, ticket management, CRM, and work force management. Ultimately, this position is tasked with insuring the delivery of quality, effortless experiences in all interactions.
- Understands, believes, evangelizes, and leads the Cx Center team on BrightView’s strategic imperatives, whereby the Customer is the central focus.
- Promotes and maintains a positive, upbeat work environment and sets the tone and pace for the team.
- Recruits, oversees training, coaching and development of inbound & outbound Cx Center Representatives to ensure they meet or exceed performance standards, and ultimately deliver effortless experiences with every interaction.
- Develops and promotes team member growth through the ongoing training and succession planning.
- Maintains and improves quality through a QA process monitoring appropriate demeanor, technical accuracy, and company methodologies to deliver effortless experiences.
- Leads the delivery of team productivity and communicates key data to employees and management.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on individual and team results and acts on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of goals and performance targets.
- Assists Supervisors and QA with lead handling processes, data management procedures, and technical questions.
- Partners well with Human Resources to ensure the proper head count based on demand and budget.
- Documents all interactions with direct reports including coaching sessions, areas of opportunity, action plans, and disciplinary actions.
- Provides excellent communication to ensure the Cx Center and Marketing department are fully informed of performance and new initiatives and developments in the business.
- Develops, administers, and maintains performance-based merit reviews with management approval.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve productivity and efficiency of Cx Representatives and maximum return BrightView’s marketing investments.
- Education: High School Diploma and Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 5+ years of Call Center Manager experience, preferably inbound and outbound functions and is truly a customer-driven organization that puts the customer first. Listening skills: Demonstrate excellent listening skills to include active listening and non-verbal cues, as well as, simply allowing others to fully express their point of view to allow for full understanding.
- Oral communications skills: exceptional oral communications skills are required; ability to speak clearly and persuasively regardless of the customer’s demeanor or responses.
- Written communication skills: ability to write professional correspondence, appropriate for all levels of management.
- Multi-channel support – Phone, email, chat, social media, 3rd party client systems, other.
- Analytical Skills: Strong ability to evaluate and transform data into actionable insights.
- Scripting: ability to develop scripts, script additions, customized openers, and rebuttals, as needed.
- Coaching: desire and ability to coach team members to reach their performance goals and full potential through ongoing training (LMS, Classroom, one-on-one), coaching, mentoring, role playing, and other activities.
- Culture Development: ability to create and foster a positive work environment and a winning culture that strives to meet all key imperatives.
- Staff Management: willingness to take responsibility for all team members’ performance and provide regular performance feedback, develops individual skills, and encourages growth and success.
- Technical Abilities : strong technical aptitude, including ability to configure, implement, and use various systems, such as a telephony, CSM, CRM, ERP, vendor systems, and 3rd party systems and ability to aggregate the information to track and monitor KPIs
- Self-Reflection & Improvement: continually works to improve interpersonal and supervisory skills and grow ability to lead and feed the success of the team.
- Continuous Improvement: constantly looks for ways to increase customer satisfaction, individual staff and team performance.
- Attendance and Punctuality: consistently arrives at work and on time and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Sets the example for the team.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills
- Inside Sales: Has prior experience successfully leading a team in inside sales representatives.
- Customer Experience: Managing Cx touchpoint data collection as well as involvement in journey mapping.
- Project Management: Ability to design, create, and manage multi-functional projects.
- Strategic thinker: Capacity to think strategically, yet detailed-oriented with the ability to execute on tactical plans.
- Upward mobility: Having the ability to transcend the Cx Center Manager role and provide significant contributions to BrightView.
- Landscape services: Substantive knowledge of or experience in the landscaping industry.
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.