Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a HR Generalist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to work with our team members in areas such as recruitment, performance improvement, engagement, and onboarding.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing special projects within the HR department
- Assisting managers with performance management tools such as performance improvement plans, warnings, and suspensions
- Facilitating the termination process when necessary with managers
- Acting as point of contact for background screenings
- Ensuring contract compliance with background requirements as specified by customers
- Recruitment of new team members, both active and passive
- Updating employee information and preparing weekly reports using HRIS system
You might be a good fit if you have:
- College degree or equivalent experience; PHR a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Human resources experience
- Proficiency required with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-starter who can work both individually and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong ability to multitask and handle competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships at all levels throughout the company.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.