New Albany, OhioAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Human Resources Intern in our Midwest Regional Office, Columbus, OH
What you’ll do:
The intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with Human Resources team:
- Communicate to internal and external clients and colleagues with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy
- Assist with reporting, gathering and tracking data to evaluate trends and presenting outcomes
- Assist with electronic file audits and data entry in compliance with policies and procedures
- Provide general administrative support to align with HR projects and initiatives
- Work on special projects and tasks as assigned
Skills we’re seeking:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Human Resources and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Educational Status
- Must be in a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or similar study area.
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.