IT Project Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The IT Project Manager is responsible for planning and leading diverse IT projects and matrixed teams: managing scope, schedule, budget, technical execution and deployment. Additionally, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with vendors, instilling best practices across the IT team, and coordinating IT business engagement in assigned functional areas.
You’d be responsible for:
- Increasing the value IT provides to various operating divisions by implementing best practices and acting as advisor to drive innovation and continuous improvement.
- Providing updates to the scorecard for key technology initiatives, obtaining input from project and business teams.
- Leading all aspects of the project lifecycle, from conception, to project definition, initial kick-off, requirements analysis and design, through testing and implementation.
- Managing projects per best practices to include assembling teams, supervising business and vendor partners, assigning roles and responsibilities, identifying required resources, developing project plans and ensuring completion to project timelines / budgets.
- Proactively identifying risks and manage mitigation plans as required.
- Working with division and corporate teams to identify and implement technology solutions that improve operations, reduce costs, and drive efficiencies.
- Working within IT teams to streamline processes, improve timeliness of service delivery, and reduce risk.
- Procuring software and services at the best value considering all related costs.
- Managing vendor engagements and projects that include 3rd party solutions and custom applications. Oversee contracting and statement of work process and approval.
- Constant operation of a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, photocopier, and computer printer
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent work experience; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years IT leadership experience with initiatives of sufficient scale.
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience delivering technology solutions.
- Well-versed in different development methodologies – Waterfall, Agile and Incremental.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills to interface with business partners, vendors, and the IT community.
- Self-starter and demonstrated success at identifying/leading solutions that solve business problems.
- Ability to influence the opinions and approach of business and IT team members.
- Ability to guide others on project standards, principles, methodology, and trends.
- Extensive experience in translating business requirements into practical solutions. This requires taking into account the impact to the business along with the long-term costs and complexity of the technology.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across technical areas and business units.
- Ability to work as a self-starter.
- Proven ability to provide/manage budgets for large scale projects and the accompanying rollout.
- Practical knowledge of application management and development processes, with PMP certification being of high value.
- Experience with diverse 3rd party software and development tools, ranging from ERP solutions to custom web development and mobile technologies.
- Experience with best-of-breed software solutions and cloud services.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.