New Albany, Ohio
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, adapting and executing highly effective marketing programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, activate partners and grow sales within their business unit. This role will partner with key stakeholders including sales/national accounts, corporate marketing, and operations to define and execute local and national metrics-driven campaigns and promote internal and external BrightView brand identity.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Lead marketing program development from concept creation through to execution
- Support national sales and account management with client-focused marketing materials and campaigns designed to drive new business and client loyalty.
- Write/edit copy and manage design/development of a range of marketing communications materials for the sales/national accounts team and operations, including but not limited to, print collateral, website, presentations, videos, client newsletters, and email marketing content.
- Implement marketing-related, trade show activities for national trade shows and client events, including development of event theme, pre- and post-show marketing materials, booth collateral, giveaways, promotions and lead tracking.
- Develop, execute and expand on a broad range of integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, programs and promotions to acquire new customers, expand and retain the installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities already in pipeline, ensuring that all such activity is closely aligned to Sales priorities
- Complete and provide weekly, documented program status updates; including timelines, resource allocations, budgets, and open issues
- Assist in analyzing and reporting marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, ROMI, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or related field
- 3-5 years of business-to-business marketing experience
- Established project management skills and expertise in program development processes including timeline management, coordination of resources, and budget management for external vendors and internal partners
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools including PPC, SEO, and social media marketing
- Tech savvy with an aptitude for maximizing technology for communications, work flow and to promote the business
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to navigate complex situations
- Ability to self-start and manage workload independently
- Familiarity and proven experience with web design (or managing web design) and HTML
- Experience working with Drupal CMS a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.