National Account Coordinator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a National Account Coordinator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The National Account Coordinator will work closely with our National Account Management Team to establish, maintain, and grow target strategic accounts. This is a key role within the organization that will be charged with ensuring that our targeted accounts are effectively and thoroughly developed.
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. We are looking for someone who can take the lead on the coordination of projects, work with team members throughout the organization, and who can support the sales process from start to finish. Exceptional organizational and communication skills, along with impeccable attention to detail are a must for this role.
You’d be responsible for:
- Support Account Management team in pursuing and securing new business
- Understand and analyze RFP documents
- Find and report supporting data
- Supply standard message focused answers to RFPs and RFIs
- Support National Account team in maintaining and growing existing national accounts
- Access and manage customer portals (both external and internal portals)
- Manage communications from clients to the field
- Communicate with clients when necessary
- Coordinate the internal sales process among different internal teams
- Communicate with and collect data from branch teams when necessary
- Follow through using standardized reporting forms and work flows.
- Assist in management/coordination of proposals and RFP’s
- Coordinate new client transition programs across multiple branch teams
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource for branch teams as it relates to client administrative processes.
- Provided training when necessary for branch teams.
- Help develop and maintain timelines for implementation of new work
- Monitor reports and portal sites for branch compliance and alert branch and management teams when teams are not in compliance with defined process or time lines.
- Capture and maintain key information on existing accounts
- Maintain internal and external client contact lists
- Track spend history
- Support implementation of national marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of prior customer service experience within the organization, the industry or marketplace.
- Minimum education of a two or four year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- CRM Database experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to take direction and work independently when needed
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Must be a team player as well as able to work independently.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.