New Albany, Ohio
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
The National Account Manager will be responsible to provide leadership and initiative to ensure service delivery and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual will evaluate the performance of Service Level Agreements, quality levels and billing by client. The National Account Manager will own the client relationship and will serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned clients. They will serve in the lead role for all client communication and fully leverage our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
- Ensuring internal company functions meet client expectations
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings with internal stakeholders about accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by customer
- Accountable to lead the contract negotiating process with multifaceted constituents and business unit leaders
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Developing and presenting business reviews with assigned clients
- Managing all phases of the sales pipeline simultaneously with multiple deals developing at different stages
- Gathering and maintaining record of customer/vertical market/industry information and insights
- Analyzing market data and developing annual revenue and market penetration goals
- Providing timely, accurate and concise information to senior executive management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of national account management experience
- Advanced executive leadership characteristics and comfort when influencing CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s and other senior customer and internal leaders
- Willingness to travel extensively
- High degree of comfort in an environment of rapid and continuous change
- Quick learner who seeks information and source of information
- Self-directed, high energy, and objective oriented
- High degree of competence in administering sales information and communication using CRM
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capability that produce understanding and influencing of customers and internal teams
- Adept user of Microsoft Office technology including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Miller Heiman Strategic Selling/LAMP or equivalent major pursuit programs and processes
- Experience with SalesForce or equivalent CRM
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.