National Sales Leader
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a National Sales Leader to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The National Sales Leader (NSL) is responsible for achieving individual new business revenue and profit objectives. The NSL identifies potential new business targets within assigned geographic territory and market verticals. The leader collaborates with partners including operations, finance, marketing, national accounts, and proposal administration to manage responses to bids in an effort to meet sales targets.
You’d be responsible to:
- Collaborate with business leaders on strategic sales plans for each market for short and long-term growth
- Achieve the assigned revenue and profitability targets for BrightView services as they are sold into all assigned customer segments
- Establish an environment and foundation for future sales growth
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of territory sales and profitability
- Develop and coordinate new strategic customer sales and relationships through the generation of new leads
- Navigate target accounts at senior levels to create large scale opportunities with organizations that operate multiple facilities across large geographic areas
- Drive sales process leadership from initial contact through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for developing and expanding business opportunities
- Take active role in representing the business unit in the marketplace and various industry organizations and events
- Ensure new customer accounts are successfully transitioned to the National Accounts and Operations teams
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Advanced executive leadership characteristics and comfort when influencing CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s and other senior customer and internal leaders
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and present client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Persistent and resilient in closing client deals
- Work at a fast pace while operating with a high sense of urgency
- High degree of comfort in an environment of rapid and continuous change
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
- Willingness to travel extensively
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic selling strategies such as Miller Heiman or Challenger
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.