Northeast Region Senior Market Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Market Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Senior Market Manager supports the management of all active accounts and vendors within an assigned market. They provide leadership and initiative to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual evaluates the performance of subcontractors and communicates with the client to achieve satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView Enterprise Solutions. This role provides day to day direction for Market Managers, plays a crucial role in onboarding new team members, and provides leadership to the region on strategic imperatives set forth by the business.
You’d be responsible for:
- Collaborating with region manager to properly train and successfully onboard new field team members
- Setting clear goals and expectations for new team members, holding them accountable, and reporting performance feedback to region manager
- Driving strategic initiatives for the region
- Creating an inspiring team environment with a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- Supporting team member’s professional development to foster employee engagement and meet organizational strategic initiatives
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with subcontractors and clients to ensure consistency of service
- Managing subcontractors landscape services provided to clients to ensure work is being performed as required
- Creating and selling site enhancement ideas to customers (proactively and per request)
- Assisting in resolving service issues when needed
- Sourcing and recruiting new service partners
- Conducting monthly Quality Site Assessments (QSAs) of subcontractors’ work on clients’ sites
- Communicating closely with internal team members to provide documentation from site visits
- Planning of daily routes
- Tracking daily reports
- Achieving success in each Key Performance Indicator (KPI) matrix
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Knowledge of BrightView’s field operations
- Experience working with subcontractors and managing multiple client locations
- Available to travel with a high degree of flexibility, may require overnights
- Ability to network with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Minimum 2 year degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
- Management and leadership experience
- Landscape/green industry experience
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.