New Albany, OhioAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant. The Operations Administrative Assistant supports the Operations to ensure billing and third party administrative functions are complete, accurate and timely to ensure client contractual requirements and service expectations are met or exceeded. This individual utilizes internal, as well as, external third party client systems and works closely with operations, finance, compliance and our service partners to ensure services are properly billed and reported.
- Receive information from internal sources to execute data entry through internal and external systems to support billing process to customers and payments to Service Providers
- Merge reports and audit internal and external client interfacing systems daily to support Operations and client needs
- Provide back up to the service verification operations teams by calling all non-compliant SPs:
- record call details
- verify services performed
- troubleshoot technical issues if necessary
- obtain and validate compliance commitment and date
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and various systems.
- Advanced level Excel knowledge preferred
- Attention to detail to complete data entry and data transfer tasks with 100% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized and productive in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.