Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Operations Manager supports, organizes, directs, and measures all activities performed by their team. This individual ensures that the highest levels of service, quality, and productivity are achieved. This position will be responsible for the implementation of strategic direction set forth by the Manager.
You’d be responsible to:
- Provide direction, expertise, and timely resolution to verification-related issues
- Provide direction and oversight to ensure all billing functions are completed timely and accurately
- Provide input to the strategic direction of the department, and leads the tactical plans to deliver results
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Delegate responsibility and hold team members accountable to reaching their goals.
- Lead, train, monitor, and evaluate the performance of employees to meet individual and team targets
- Create an inspiring team environment with a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- Support team member’s professional development to foster employee engagement and meet organizational strategic initiatives
- Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and onboard new employees.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of two year degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Prior leadership experience within an organization or similar type industry
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.