New Albany, OhioAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
Position Summary: The Operations Supervisor works in our New Albany Ohio Corporate office to support, organize, direct, and measure all activities. Service Delivery (SD) team. This individual ensures that the highest levels of service, quality, and productivity are achieved by their team. This position will be also be responsible for contributing to and implementing the strategic direction set forth by the Manager, Service Provider Relations.
- Motivates, coaches, and develops the SD team to deliver optimal results, continuous improvement, profitability, quality, service, and overall operational excellence
- Plans and manages the activities (service verification, billing, service provider support, dispatching services, etc.,) of the SD team to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Provides direction, expertise, and timely resolution to verification-related issues
- Provides direction and oversight to all SD team members to ensure all billing functions are completed timely and accurately
- Conducts monthly team meetings, on the spot corrections, counseling, and retraining on SOP’s
- Provides input to the strategic direction of the department, and leads the tactical plans to deliver results
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are updated, tracked and acted on each day to meet the customer and BES goals
- Develops and, Maintains SOP’s , and incorporates continuous process improvements
- Contributes and drives the execution of training to ensure all SD team members have receive necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two or four year degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of team leadership or management experience
- Excellent prioritization, organization and follow up skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate and train direct reports and multi-task
- Professional and approachable to all levels within the organization
- Takes initiative and results driven
- Ability to delegate
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.