Procurement operations assistant
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Sourcing Specialist will serve as the primary sourcing subject matter expert. The Sourcing Specialist will provide timely and effective support in researching, negotiating, and procuring all services required. The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for providing subcontractor relationship management and cross-functional operational improvements.
You’d be responsible to:
- Manage contracting lifecycle by ensuring that accurate information and tracking of all contracts are properly and appropriately maintained
- Work with Stakeholders to establish clear business needs apply forward thinking skills to set long term strategies
- Understand sourcing processes, able to implement more than one option: RFX, e-sourcing
- Continuously work to identify and qualify new subcontractors in assigned markets and service lines
- Engage subcontractors leads that we receive through Hubspot and field operations.
- Ability to decipher and communicate Statement of Work (SOW) variations and requirements to subcontractors.
- Continually measure and manage the ongoing performance of selected subcontractors and their respective service lines.
- Ensures through the subcontractors on-boarding process that new vendors meet all compliance requirements prior to initiating service
- Ensure timely, smooth start up and initial service on new client accounts.
- Work to replace underperforming subcontractors
- Assist National Accounts and Sales team in strategic pricing activities.
- Maintain a consultative relationship with cross-functional business functions
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’ Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field
- Ability to evaluate and apply the concept of total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Ability to build quantitative models and support decision making
- Demonstrates a strong financial acumen
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.