Remote Market Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Market Account Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Market Account Manager supports the management of all active accounts and vendors within an assigned market. They provide leadership and initiative to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual evaluates the performance of subcontractors and communicates with the client to achieve satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView Enterprise Solutions.
You’d be responsible to:
- Develop and sustain long-term relationships with subcontractors and clients to ensure consistency of service
- Manage subcontractors landscape services provided to clients to ensure work is being performed as required
- Create and sell site enhancement ideas to customers (proactively and per request)
- Assist in resolving service issues when needed
- Source and recruit new service partners
- Conduct monthly Quality Site Assessments (QSAs) of subcontractors’ work on clients’ sites
- Communicate closely with internal team members to provide documentation from site visits
- Planning of daily routes
- Track daily reports
- Achieve success in each Key Performance Indicator (KPI) matrix
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience working with subcontractors and managing multiple client locations
- Available to travel with a high degree of flexibility, may require overnights
- Ability to network with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Minimum 2 year degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
- Management and leadership experience
- Landscape/green industry experience
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.