New Albany, Ohio
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Director for our Project Management and Reporting Team. The Director leads a team with key responsibility in project management, data analytics, and data management. The Manager will collaborate with corporate IT resources to ensure the BES division is positioned for success with the proper IT infrastructure. This position will provide leadership in the development and implementation of technology initiatives. The Director will build strategic relationships with leadership for effective communications about technology needs and available capabilities to align solutions with business goals.
- Support IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the business unit to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Provide guidance and leadership for data analytics initiatives
- Lead a data management team to ensure visibility of service delivery for our clients
- Delegate responsibility and hold team members accountable to reaching their goals.
- Lead, train, monitor, and evaluate the performance of employees to meet individual and team targets
- Create an inspiring team environment with a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- Support team member’s professional development to foster employee engagement and meet organizational strategic initiatives
- Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and onboard new employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.