Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
As an integral role in our Finance Department, the Staff Accountant will work in conjunction with finance and accounting professionals and operations teams.
You’d be responsible for:
- Balance sheet account analysis and reconciliation
- Financial performance and operational analysis
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation and support related to annual financial statement audit
- Revenue Recognition and Cost Analysis
- Journal entries and accounts payable
- Sales Tax Preparation and Filing
- Local Tax Preparation
- Interaction with and support to division personnel
- Special projects and analysis as determined by management
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BS/BA in Accounting or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years Accounting Experience
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.