Vice President, National Accounts
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Vice President, National Accounts to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Vice President, National Accounts provides leadership to the Account Management and Client Relations teams to drive retention, growth and profitability of accounts within the business through the development and implementation of account strategies, building of relationships and issue management within their portfolio. He/she collaborates with Operations to ensure service delivery and client expectations are met or exceeded on an ongoing basis. Partners with BrightView Landscape Services Sales to maximize growth opportunities of new clients and within existing client portfolio. As a member of the BrightView Enterprise Solutions (BES) leadership team the Vice President, National Accounts will partner with cross functional departments to accomplish company goals and objectives.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing initiatives and processes that improve our ability to service our clients and profitably grow the business
- Developing relationships within client organizations across multiple levels – from executive to day to day management.
- Driving account retention and growth of contract business through strong performance and relationships
- Serving as high level escalation for client concerns
- Effectively communicating / interacting with all other BrightView departments in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, which ultimately benefits the client.
- Effectively managing and new client implementation with transition from the Sales Team to the Operations Team.
- Providing leadership and support to the Operations Team during implementation of new key clients
- Communicating client expectations and providing feedback in a manner that allows the cross functional teams, especially Operations, to effectively facilitate change / corrective action.
- Building strategic relationships and a network of business contacts Nationwide (internationally if the opportunity develops)
- Being the expert in your marketplace. Keeping current on market trends, client news/changes and react quickly.
- Empowering employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Delegating responsibility and holding team members accountable to reaching their goals.
- Leading, training, monitoring, and evaluating the performance of employees to meet individual and team targets
- Creating an inspiring team environment with a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration
- Supporting team member’s professional development to foster employee engagement and meet organizational strategic initiatives
- Partnering with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and onboard new employees.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of prior customer service, management and leadership experience within the organization, the industry and marketplace.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a National / Regional Client base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance plus 10+ years of experience in a service industry; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Negotiation of complex contracts and conflict resolution; ability to lead a deal process from initial stages through closure
- Experience in best in class companies in the services industry
- Self-Starter, with ability to immediately manage multiple transactions
- Ability to influence and persuade, develop and maintain professional relationships
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
- Position requires travel; roughly 50%
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.