Vice President, Operations
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Vice President, Operations to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Vice President, Operations will work with the senior leadership team to ensure day-to-day operations function efficiently to achieve short and long term objectives. The Vice President, Operations will need to understand the business structure and culture, have a working knowledge of all work processes and systems, envision company goals as well as play a key role in defining the strategy, ensure that systems are operating efficiently, and deliver high quality services while reducing operating overhead. As a member of the BES leadership team the Vice President, Operations will work with each department to accomplish company goals and objectives.
You’d be responsible for:
- Work with senior leadership team within the BES business unit to develop and implement operating plans to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Develop, implement, and direct execution of operating processes, policies, and service delivery to improve our ability to service our clients to maximize retention and grow the business.
- Directs company field operations to achieve service delivery goals, budget and other objectives in a dynamic seasonal business.
- Directs short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Establish and achieve metrics to manage key elements of the company's operational performance required to meet customer and financial expectations, and to ensure the company is the industry service leader in value added products/services.
- Coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices and customer focus to achieve operational excellence.
- Hire, train, motivate, develop, direct, evaluate and mentor key personnel so that the Company has a world-class management team. Ability to drive an operating culture that drives organizational performance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business or Operations Management or related field.
- MBA is preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years of operations experience in a Leadership role, with five (5) of those as a senior level leader (Director / Vice President / General Manager) in a Call Center, Facility Management, Construction, Service, or large multi-site Retail environment.
- Prior experience leading operational teams of 100+ people in a multi-site environment and partnering with business leaders in a dynamic and fast paced business growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate organizational change and achieve operational excellence in core metrics.
- Demonstrated capability in organizing and managing projects.
- Effective listening skills, with flexibility in approach to solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Skillful in resolving conflicts quickly and with win-win solutions/outcomes.
- Capable of managing multiple demands and priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of and experience with a Service Environment with related programs and practices.
- Solid experience in coaching, interviewing and selection, performance management and training.
- Strong bias for action and ability to manage to deadlines.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate and work effectively at all levels of the organization, inspiring respect and credibility.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.