Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant, HR Policy and Compliance to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking a HR Policy and Compliance Administrative Assistant. The HR Policy and Compliance Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the legal and HR departments on aspects of federal, state and local regulations as well as company policies. The HR Policy and Compliance Administrative Assistant is a key member of the employment law group, and will partner with Human Resources to manage projects relative to policy and compliance across BrightView.
You’d be responsible for:
- Help to coordinate and document internal programs to ensure the company is compliant with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assist with maintenance and updating of standard HR Policy & Compliance forms. Help to evaluate, recommend and implement systems that will increase efficiencies across the company.
- Provide reports on a regular basis to senior management regarding the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Collaborate with Learning Management team to help track projects rolled out through a learning management system (LMS).
- Regularly partner with HRBPs on strategic compliance initiatives.
- Support the communication of policies both new and updated to the organization.
- Assist with administrative aspects of the H2B and Puerto Rico Recruitment programs
- Assist with various government audits and investigations
- Help coordinate data for Affirmative Action Plans
- Provide administrative assistance with various employee onboard projects during the busy season
- Effectively collaborate, communicate and influence various departments, stakeholders and knowledge experts within all levels of the organization to achieve business policy goals.
- Provide administrative assistance to the legal team from time to time
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working as an Administrative Assistant or Coordinator position in a Human Resources, Compliance and/or Legal department
- Minimum of Associates’ degree required
- Working knowledge of HRIS is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and excellent administrative writing skills required
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively translate complex ideas and tailor key messages to multiple audiences, including senior level executives
- Ability to analyze information and effectively translate data and produce recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities while remaining highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.