Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
You would be responsible for making a good first impression for the organization as often this is the first point of engagement with employees and visitors. Responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative and office support to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
You’d be responsible for:
- Greeting employees and announcing clients, applicants, and visitors.
- Conducting guest registration.
- Arranging escorts as needed.
- Issuing visitor passes.
- Receiving and directing incoming call to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Assisting with scheduling and preparing meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinating the set up of meetings and conference rooms.
- Arranging/reserving any needed equipment, works with IT to test and troubleshoot prior to meeting.
- Coordinating catering for meetings and events.
- May negotiate pricing and menus.
- Securing approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performing general clerical duties associated with distributing packages and mail, shipments, courier services for ELT.
- Ordering office supplies and other common use items for Executive Suite, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, shipping supplies, etc.
- Maintaining a neat appearance in reception area and Executive conference rooms, café and common areas.
- Periodically inspecting common areas for neatness and cleanliness.
- Requesting building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspecting common area equipment to ensure good operating condition and arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintaining records and service logs and tracks status.
- Managing security system access & employee key fobs.
- Providing support to Executive Assistant with various administrative tasks/projects.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- A minimum of 2 years previously working as an Administrative Assistant
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.