Analyst, SEC Financial Reporting
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Analyst, SEC Financial Reporting to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Analyst, SEC Financial Reporting will report directly to the Manager, Technical Accounting & Financial Reporting, and works closely with the Corporate Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Treasury, Investor relations, Legal, and Tax, as well as with finance management located in the various businesses.
You’d be responsible for:
- Assisting in preparing form 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K as well as other external requests for financial information as required.
- Preparation of consolidated financial reports and related footnote disclosures in compliance with US GAAP and applicable SEC rules and regulations.
- Preparation of internal reporting packages related to earnings calls, accounts receivable, capital expenditures, free cash flow, liquidity, EBITDA add-backs, and other ad hoc reporting requests.
- Analyzing, reviewing, and recording complex accounting transactions and intercompany transactions.
- The analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure completeness and accuracy of the financials.
- Supporting various aspects of the external audit, including managing audit requests to ensure compliance with financial reporting and completing various quarter-end tasks.
- Ensuring compliance with SOX and completion of internal controls pertaining to financial reporting processes.
- Providing accounting support to key corporate functions.
- Identifying and initiating process improvements for functional productivity.
- Ensuring appropriate handling and sharing of confidential financial information.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience - public accounting or financial reporting experience preferred
- Action oriented; thrives in a dynamic environment; takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Precise and deadline-driven with strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills; strategic thinker
- Self-directed and accountable
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
- JD Edwards experience a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.