Associate Employment Attorney
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Employment Attorney to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Maintaining a current in-depth knowledge with respect to all relevant federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Working closely with the Vice President of Employment Law and the Human Resources function at the Regional and Corporate levels.
- Thoroughly understanding BrightView’s structure, operations and policies relevant to respective areas of responsibility, and a command of the Employment laws and regulations affecting the Company.
- Providing employment-related legal counseling, including but not limited to day-to-day employment and immigration-related advice and counsel.
- Supporting and managing litigation and administrative charge audits.
- Interpreting laws and regulations and research key legal questions as needed.
- M&A diligence
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent academic credentials, including a J.D. from a leading law school and Bar Admission in at least one state.
- A minimum of two years of practical, post-J.D. experience in employment law practice. This may include relevant in-house and/or government experience.
- Experience in employment litigation, including preparation and review and/or preparation of pleadings, discovery and motions.
- Ability to identify and address complex legal and business issues.
- Substantial employment law experience, including (but not limited to) Wage and Hour and Discrimination.
- Prior experience with administrative case management including negotiation with the EEOC or state EEO agencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- At least 1 year of immigration law.
- Practice in Pennsylvania (relocation may be considered)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.