Associate Staff Accountant - Hybrid Role
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Staff Accountant to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Staff Associate Accountant will ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly, journal entries are recorded accurately and in accordance with company policies, and backup requested by auditors is delivered timely.
You’d be responsible for:
- Processing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparing and entering monthly journal entries in accordance with company policies
- Providing detailed analyses and explanations of transactions
- Processing daily/weekly wire and ACH payments through company bank portal as needed to support urgent business needs
- Providing audit support to internal/external auditors and corporate tax team
- Identifying areas of process improvement and leading implementation of process changes
- Assisting branches and other cross-functional teams with accounting related questions
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience, in Accounting or Business
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Precise, dead-line driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- JDE or Oracle experience
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.