Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Billing Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Billing Analyst will ensure customers are correctly setup and are billed accurately and timely, according to Company guidelines and customer contract terms, including compliance with all relevant internal controls and documentation requirements. Additionally will validate annualized revenue is recognized and billing is setup appropriately for contract related jobs according to our Company policy and any problems or questions relating to this reconciliation are resolved or answered.
You’d be responsible for:
- Setup jobs for new contracts
- Communicate with customers and field facing team members
- Setup billing for new and renewing jobs
- Perform billing, revenue recognition, and contract reconciliation
- Read and interpret contract language and translate to revenue and billing transactions
- Understand complex billing scenarios
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Manage workflow queue and manage exception report/trackers
- Accurately and completely document all communications, outcomes, and job reconciliations
- Provide audit support to internal/external auditors
- Assist branches and other cross-functional teams with accounting related questions
- Various projects as assigned by department
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent experience within BrightView performing billing and revenue analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred but not required
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Precise, dead-line driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- JDE or Oracle experience
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.